Mercury F9.9 outboard motor
Taking the fun with you is a great advantage of inflatable boats and small fishing boats. Mercury offers a complete line of portable FourStroke outboards that are extremely light, with the widest range of models to choose from. The entire line makes operation and portability easy with smart, simple features. Plus, clean, quiet, fuel-efficient FourStroke performance makes them the obvious power of choice.
- The multifunction tiller handle design provides one-hand operation of shifting, stopping, throttle control, tilting and steering.
- A standard manual recoil, even on electricstart models, provides added safety in the event of a drained battery.
- Easy starting and fast idle warm-up are provided by manual choke and primer.
- Only 7 pounds heavier than a comparable two-stroke, it's one of the lightest fourstrokes in its class.
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply. Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.
|Warranty:||2 + 3 years|
|Engine type:||2 cylinder(s)|
|Full throttle, RPM:||5000-6000|
|Weight, kg:||38 kg|
15" | 381 mm
20" | 508 mm
|Gear Ratio:||2.08 :1|
|Fuel tank :||Standard|
|Mercury Outboards Pricelist BULGARIA||[PDF, 105.6 KB]|