Mercury F8 outboard motor
Taking the fun with you is a great advantage of inflatable boats and small fishing boats. Mercury offers a complete line of portable FourStroke outboards that are extremely light, with the widest range of models to choose from. The entire line makes operation and portability easy with smart, simple features. Plus, clean, quiet, fuel-efficient FourStroke performance makes them the obvious power of choice.
BigFoot models deliver more thrust, better performance for bigger and heavier boats, and are equipped with larger gears and shafts for use in tougher conditions.
- Our 2.42:1 gear ratio and four-blade propeller deliver maximum thrust and slow trolling speeds.
- Peace of mind is provided by durable gearcase design and dual water inlets.
- Available in two shaft lengths, short and long, for multiple applications.
- The standard water-cooled fuel pump provides consistent fuel delivery even under hot ambient conditions, regardless if the engine is pushing heavy loads at peak power or trolling at idle speeds for long periods.
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply. Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.
|Warranty:||2 + 3 years|
|Engine type:||2 cylinder(s)|
|Full throttle, RPM:||5000-6000|
|Weight, kg:||38 kg|
15" | 381 mm
20" | 508 mm
|Gear Ratio:||2.08 :1|
|Fuel tank :||Standard|
|Mercury Price List||[PDF, 105.6 KB]|