Lowrance HOOK² Bullet - Easy to operate, Easy to find fish, Easy to afford, Easy to install!
LOWRANCE has the right fishfinder for every angler!
Step 1 - Choose the right display size
When it comes to Fishfinders, size is everything! HOOK² are available in 4, 5, 7, 9, 12 -inch screen sizes..
Step 2 - Choose the right sonar images
Sonar views are the most inportant decision in unblocking the underwater world and discovering where fish live.
HOOK² is available in trhee sonar categories to meet every angler's needs:
- Bullet transducer: 200 kHz with 2X wider sonar coverage at 60о angle.
- SplitShot 2-in-1 transducer CHIRP+DownScan: 200 kHz with 2X wider sonar coverage + 455/800 kHz DownScan
- TripleShot 3-in-1 transducer SideScan+CHIRP+DownScan: 455/800 kHz SideScan + 200 kHz with 2X wider sonar coverage + 455/800 kHz DownScan
Step 3 - Choose the right navigation
Most models feature full navigational capability and pre-loaded, high-detail mapping with 1-foot contours.
HOOK² is available in two navigational categories to meet every angler's budget:
- GPS Plotter for saving waypoints, following trails and navigating to favorite fishing spots (no map included).
- Combo with full navigational capability with Micro SD slot for maps Navionics, C-Map, C-Map Genesis and others..