R3 Saltwater Hand-Operated Edition
The aluminum alloy construction and stainless steel hinge pins makes it one of the most powerful and durable trolling motors available. A choice of 5 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse or digital variable speed control makes the R3 even more popular in the transom mount category. The refined R3 combines a durable, multi-position aluminum alloy mount, and solid steel and aluminum 3.5” lower unit for versatility, durability, and value. Put the control at your fingertips with the R3's ergonomic extending handle and a durable multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount.
Industry Leading Transom Mount
The R3 transom mount features aluminum allow construction with a rugged powder coat finish. Stainless hings pins provide the ultimate in strength, rigidity and durability. Includes an easy-to-use tilt/stow/deploy mechanism and swing over knobs on the clamp screws, allowing you to lock the motor to the transom.
Put the control at your fingertips with the R5's ergonomic extending handle and a durable multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount.
- 5 speeds forward and 2 reverse
- Reversible motor head for bow or transom mount operation
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish
- Ergonomic, extending handle puts control at your fingertips
- Taper-Lock Mount with 7-point adjustment
- Aluminum shaft provides strength and durability
- Solid aluminum and steel lower unit with powder coat finish
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Powerful lower unit runs cooler and lasts longer
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar
- Model: R3-55 SW HT 36"
- Peak thrust: 55 lbs
- Volts: 12V
- Shaft length: 36"
- Max Amp Draw: 49A
- Recommended Boat Length: 16' - 20'
- Steering: Twist/Extendable
- Forward / Reverse Motor Direction
- #09 Transom Wide-Bite Mount
- Speed Control: Digital Variable
- Propeller: Machete III