LOWRANCE Outboard Pilot Cable - Steer Pack is available for HDS Gen2 and Gen3 units.
The autopilot pack for Lowrance High Definition System (HDS) displays, provides automatic steering for cable-steer outboard motors. An extra pair of hands when you need it, the Outboard Pilot, featuring Lowrance SmartSteer™ control from your HDS Gen2 or Gen3, will steer to a heading, waypoint or route.
- Steer your outboard motor to a heading, waypoint, route or cursor, with control from your HDS Gen2 or Gen3 display.
- New Lowrance SmartSteer™ interface provides control of both your cable-steer outboard motor, as well as the MotorGuide Xi5 Pinpoint electric-steer trolling motor.
- “One-touch” route creation from saved trails.
- Repeat your path with automatic turn patterns.
- Recommended for single-outboard setups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length.
- VRF (Virtual Rudder Feedback) – simplifies pilot installation -- eliminating the need for a rudder position sensor.
- Easy setup – straightforward guide steps you through first-time install.
- Easy-to-install, plug-and-socket connection – with no complex terminal wiring.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
- Lowrance Outboard Pilot Cable-Steer Pack replaces the manual helm-drive unit.
- Morse 290, Morse 304411 and Teleflex SSC52 cable compatibility
- Helm-1 is only compatible with the NAC-1.Helm-1 includes variable-voltage feedback interface
- Water Resistance: IPx5
- Product Width,mm: 210
- Product Height, mm: 58
- Product Depth, mm: 188
- Weight, kg: 1
- Warranty: Two-year limited warranty, plus Lowrance Advantage coverage