Out of stock
Two versions – Firm Flex for experienced divers – Regular Flex for intermediate divers.
- Flexible blades. Negative zone reduced by > 50%.
- Spring Effect and Spoon Effect
- Lightness and Comfort
- A high performance adjustable fin with a better Effort / Thrust ratio
Choice of two powers of blades thanks to ribs of different stiffness:
Grey ribs: Regular flex
Red ribs: Firm flex
- Incomparable flexibility due to the lateral ribs integrated into a supple structure which generates a spring effect when kicking.
- Combination of three materials and of complementary technologies
- Malleable blade extremities to optimise the spoon effect and reduce turbulence.
- Large flexible blade inclined to create a "Whip" effect.
- Increased blade surface area for greater efficiency
- Integration of the blade into the foot pocket (right to the heel) for better transfer of the Foot / Blade push
- Flexible blades to reduce the surface of the negative zone and to channel the thrust without stiffening the entire fin.
- Foot pockets adapted to modern boots leading to greater comfort of use.
- Rotating attachment buckles, detachable and easily adjustable.
- Rubber strap with a gripping “ring”.
- Supple guards on the edges of the blade
- Reinforced underneath the foot pockets
- Reduced weight due to its design mix between materials and architectural assembly