The same drag system on standard TLD reels but heavily engineered for even tougher work. They offer the option of switching between high and low speed retrieve as situations dictate. If you are pumping a 200lb skate through 400ft of water, you'll need low. A high-flying billfish that changes course to rush the boat demands high. If you want just one reel for home and abroad, make it a TLD 2 Speed.
- Bearings: 4 A-RB Stainless Steel
- Line capacity, lb/yds: 20-800 / 30-600 / 40-450 / 50-350
- Gear ratio: 4.0:1 / 1.7:1
- Weight: 1064 gr.
- Cold Forged Aluminium Spool
- Power Handle
- Spool capacity 20lb mono:800 yds
- Spool capacity 30lb mono:600 yds
- Spool capacity 40lb mono:450 yds