Coleman 70QT Xtreme 5 Marine cooler is а must-have for fishermen, designed specifically for use in the hot sun and with premium insulation technology.
When you need a tough cooler with extraordinary ice retention, choose a Coleman® 70 Quart Xtreme® Marine Cooler.
Extra ThermOZONE™ Insulation retains ice for five days in temperatures up to 32.22° C, and still performs incredibly well on even hotter days.
It’s also free from CFCs, HFCs and HCFCs, which deplete the ozone.
The outside is treated with a UV color additive that resists yellowing and weakening in the case.
Inside, there is plenty of room for all your food and drinks, including 100 cans—more than four cases of soda.
An antimicrobial additive protects the liner from odor-causing bacteria, and the drain is rustproof and leak-resistant—extending the life of your cooler.
A hinged lid with four cup holders on top keeps your drinks close, and two-way handles make carrying easier.
- Holds: 100 Cans (x 0.33L)
- Capacity: 66L
- Cooling performance: Xtreme® 5 Technology keeps ice up to 5 days in temperatures up to 32.22° C
- ThermOZONE™ Insulation contains no CFCs, HFCs or HCFCs, which deplete the ozone
- Robust lid
- Hinged lid with four cup holders keeps drinks close
- Antimicrobial protection: Antimicrobial liner resists the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- UV/IR additive reflective color and protection
- Rustproof, leak-resistant channel for no-tilt draining
- Two-way handles for easy carrying
- Exterior: 78.1cm x 40cm x 44.75cm
- Weight: 6.1 kg
Discounts DO NOT APPLY to orders send via E-mail, Messenger, Viber, WhatsApp and other communication channels!
Discounts apply only to Online orders placed on the site!