The new era of the closed shoe.
Fins perfect for dives in tropical waters or for snorkelling. Studied and created for Heavy Duty intensive use, guaranteeing maximum reliability and durability. The combination of materials used in making the blade, the inclination, and its very shape contribute to gaining optimal thrust without sideslipping and grant it an excellent effort-performance ratio.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE TECHNOPOLYMER MATERIAL: the blade in a special formulation of polyolefinic technopolymers is aimed to offer better propulsion with the correct bending module, studied to offer the perfect performance/effort ratio.
- FULL FOOT: type of fin suitable for diving in temperate waters and for snorkeling.
- STABILIZERS: the stabilizers on the blade stabilize the stroke, reducing slicing and power loss to a minimum.
- RIBBINGS: the side ribbings are made with an innovative and exclusive combination of rigid and soft materials for increases thrust and the right return.
- WATER CHANNELS: the channel patterns in thermoplastic elastomer were sized according to the results of fluid dynamics analyses to obtain the effect of collecting, containing, and channeling water without lateral dispersion, guaranteeing optimal thrust without excessive force.
- NO-SLIP REAR: the no-slip anatomic heelpiece positioned under the shoe allows good stability and maximum grip on any surface.
- Blade material: technopolymer
- Shoe material: thermoplastic rubber
Discounts DO NOT APPLY to orders send via E-mail, Messenger, Viber, WhatsApp and other communication channels!
Discounts apply only to Online orders placed on the site!