The new era of the closed shoe.
Fins perfect for dives in tropical waters or for snorkelling. Studied and created for Heavy Duty intensive use, guaranteeing maximum reliability and durability. The combination of materials used in making the blade, the inclination, and its very shape contribute to gaining optimal thrust without sideslipping and grant it an excellent effort-performance ratio.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE TECHNOPOLYMER MATERIAL: the blade in a special formulation of polyolefinic technopolymers is aimed to offer better propulsion with the correct bending module, studied to offer the perfect performance/effort ratio.
- FULL FOOT: type of fin suitable for diving in temperate waters and for snorkeling.
- STABILIZERS: the stabilizers on the blade stabilize the stroke, reducing slicing and power loss to a minimum.
- RIBBINGS: the side ribbings are made with an innovative and exclusive combination of rigid and soft materials for increases thrust and the right return.
- WATER CHANNELS: the channel patterns in thermoplastic elastomer were sized according to the results of fluid dynamics analyses to obtain the effect of collecting, containing, and channeling water without lateral dispersion, guaranteeing optimal thrust without excessive force.
- NO-SLIP REAR: the no-slip anatomic heelpiece positioned under the shoe allows good stability and maximum grip on any surface.
- Blade material: technopolymer
- Shoe material: thermoplastic rubber
We are forced to suspend Postal delivery as Shipping method via Bulgarian Posts because of the COVID-19 Coronovirus pandemic and the cancellation of most international flights.
The available methods for international shipping at the moment are only via courier companies: DHL, DPD, UPS, Speedy, Econt.
We will resume postal shipping method as soon as Bulgarian Posts resumes acceptance of registered outgoing shipments.
The full message of Bulgarian Posts follows:
TEMPORARILY SUSPENSION OF THE ACCEPTANCE OF OUTBOUND INTERNATIONAL REGISTERED LETTER-POST ITEMS, PARCELS AND EMS CONSIGNMENTS TO ALL COUNTRIES IN CONNECTION TO THE SPREADING OF CORONAVIRUS
“Bulgarian Posts” Plc informs its customers that, as of March 19, 2020, it is temporarily suspended the acceptance of outbound international registered letter-post items, parcels and EMS consignments to all countries. Only outbound non-registered items are accepted, except to the following countries: United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Sri Lanka, Latvia, Kuwait, Taiwan, India, South Korea, Hong Kong, Morocco, Azerbaijan, Saudi Arabia, Djibouti, Libya, Tunisia, Peru, Lebanon, French Polynesia, Cayman Islands, Philippines, Maldives, Maldives Myanmar, Mongolia, Macedonia, Denmark, Suriname, Ecuador, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Ghana, Montenegro, Mauritania, Panama, Sri Lanka, New Caledonia, Honduras.
The measure is imposed due to canceled flights by airlines, closure of the land borders with neighboring countries, as well as long delays in transport and delivery of consignments in a large number of countries in connection to the measures taken to curb worldwide coronavirus spreading. These circumstances make it impossible to meet the service parameters and quality standards.
“Bulgarian Posts” Plc dynamically monitors the situation and looks for opportunities to resume the suspended international services.