MotorGuide R3 45HT 36"
DURABILITY MEETS AFFORDABILITY.
The R3 Transom mount is the ultimate in strength, rigidity and durability. The aluminum alloy construction and stainless steel hinge pins make it one of the most powerful and durable trolling motors available. A classic 5 speeds forward/2 speeds reverse controls and reversible motor head create a dependable yet versatile motor. Put the control at your fingertips with the R3's ergonomic extending handle and a durable multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount.
Industry-leading transom mount.
The R3 transom mount features aluminum alloy construction with a rugged powder coat finish. Stainless hinge pins provide the ultimate in strength, rigidity and durability. Includes an easy-to-use tilt/stow/deploy mechanism and swing over knobs on the clamp screws, allowing you to lock the motor to the transom.
- 5 speeds forward & 2 reverse
- Reversible motor head for bow or transom mount operation
- Ergonomic, extending handle puts control at your fingertips
- Taper-Lock Mount with 7-point adjustment
- Aluminum shaft provides strength and durability
- Solid aluminum and steel lower unit with powder coat finish
- Stainless steel propeller shaft and 3-blade Machete prop
- Quiet operation lets you get closer to the fish
- Powerful, 3.5" lower unit runs cooler and lasts longer
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar
|Shaft Length:||91.5 cm|
|Max Thrust:||45 lbs|
|Digital Maximizer :||N/A|