VECTOR CHROME AT -excellent buoyancy combined with great practicality makes the Vector Chrome the ideal BC for any situation.
AirTrim revolutionizes and simplifies the search for optimal buoyancy under water. A single, simple and ergonomic unit for the inflation and deflation of the Airtrim System BC. Two oversized buttons, easy to operate and always at hand, ensure simple and accurate buoyancy control.
The absence of a corrugated tube makes the Airtrim System BC more hydrodynamic, enhancing its safety and comfort under water.
The "Twin exhaust valve" system ensures quick air release with one simple maneuver, regardless of the diver's position under water.
The incorporated check valves prevent the entry of water through the pneumatic valves.
• Airtrim inflator
• Buoyancy bag:
- outside: 1000 denier Du Pont Cordura® plus fabric
- inside: 420 denier fabric
- Classic AirCell
• Valves: 2 front, 1 rear
• Cummerbund: A.C.S. system
• Padding: anatomical, neutrally buoyant (Soft Grip) padding on the backpack
• BC body: 840 D nylon
• Pockets: - 2 roomy, side pockets, self- draining (thanks to the elas- tomer mesh, which facilitates complete water discharge even when the BC is deflated), with high impact YKK zipper and zipper pull
• Shoulder straps: padded, with anatomical cut
• Rings: - on the shoulder straps: two 40-mm
- on the BC body: two 25-mm (non-twisting) and two 20-mm technopolymer rings
• Waist strap: quick-release type, with two-side adjustment, consisting of a 50-mm buckle and a second 25-mm buckle on top
• Chest buckle: S.S.S. system
• Swivel hose retainers: 1 retainer, guarantees safe and optimal positioning of the console and octopus.