Seac Sub Italica 50 | Diving Mask | Black skirt & Red Frame
On the occasion of the 50th anniversary of Seac Sub, the well known Italica diving mask is improved with a new technology buckles and optimized lens inclination and is now called Italica 50. Even more comfortable, perfect fitting and wider field of view.
The Italica 50 mask features black hypoallergenic silicone skirt and durable polycarbonate frame that houses a single-lens in tempered Ultra Clear optical glass with a thickness of 3 mm. The frame inserts are finished in an attractive chromed metal and the screws are made of stainless steel.
A feeling of perfect comfort is guaranteed by the new model tilting and folding buckles on the sides of the mask and by the adjustable straps that fix the mask firmly.
- Structure: Single-lens with wide field of vision
- Frame: Polycarbonate with metal effect (special scratch-resistant paint), chrome-plated metal screw seats and stainless steel screws
- Skirt: Soft hypoallergenic silicone in black
- Lens: Ultra Clear tempered optical glass, 3 mm thick
- Buckles: New technology 2021
- Strap: Liquid silicone
- Packaging: New rigid case included
International Postal Delivery
We suspend the use of the services of Bulgarian Posts. Their computer systems and databases suffered serious damage after a cyber attack on April 16, 2022. It is unclear when they will work normally again:
Starting from May 2022, the Postal Delivery of international shipments will be made by A1 POST:
Prices and delivery times are displayed at the checkout, after entering a delivery address.