Graphiteleader Super Bellezza GSBS-672L | Light Trout Spinning Rod | 2.01m 0.6-7g
The second generation Super Bellezza has been reborn with the finest in carbon, guides and grips.
Toray's Torayca® T1100G + Super Quattro Graphite Cross LV realizes lightweight and torquey blanks.
In addition Olympic introduced the "G-MAPS manufacturing method" which is the first in the series and obtained outstanding lifting power.
The guides are with lightweight torzite ring, the grip is in high-grade cork.
It shines with a luxurious specs that is only allowed in the super class!
- Material & Technology: Super Quattro Graphite Cloth LV, G-MAPS, NANOALLOY, TORAYCA T1100G
- Guides Fuji TORZITE in titanium frame
- The center grip is made of rare bar-wood. Original sheet with a champagne gold ring on the thread and an ABS protective ring inserted to prevent damage to the reel foot.
- The handle uses high-grade cork and bur wood to eliminate the steps as much as possible and adopt a grip shape that fits in your hand. Down lock separate grip that is beautiful and hard to loosen.
- A nameplate is placed at the end of the end cap at the grip end to create a high-class feel.
- High-precision joint with spigot ferrule (Inro Tsugi) to achieve a smooth bending curve.
- Made in Japan
Discounts apply ONLY to REGISTERED USERS and ORDERS sent through the site.
Discounts do NOT apply to orders sent by email or any messenger.
Free shipping applies only for delivery to Econt Express courier office in Bulgaria.
Free shipping applies ONLY to accepted and paid items.
In case the Customer refuses to receive the shipment, he PAYS the courier services in both directions (sending and returning).
These discounts do NOT apply to the rods of following brands:
Shimano JDM, Graphiteleader, St.Croix, Daiwa, Tenryu, Xesta, Golden Mean, Seafloor Control
International Postal Delivery
We suspend the use of the services of Bulgarian Posts. Their computer systems and databases suffered serious damage after a cyber attack on April 16, 2022. It is unclear when they will work normally again:
Starting from May 2022, the Postal Delivery of international shipments will be made by A1 POST:
Prices and delivery times are displayed at the checkout, after entering a delivery address.