Minn Kota Riptide Terrova 55 / i-Pilot Link 54" 12V
Power? Try up to 112 pounds of thrust. Control? You can equip it with wireless GPS remotes, and stow and deploy it effortlessly with new Lift-Assist Design. And stealth? It’s a Riptide – enough said. The most talked-about motor in saltwater just got better. Any more questions?
- Lift-Assist Design: Riptide Terrova's new Lift-Assist Design takes the work out of stowing, making it effortless every single time, so you can raise the motor by barely lifting a finger.
- New i-Pilot Link: Link lets you control your motor from your Humminbird or its new touch-screen remote. It includes the most accurate Spot-Lock ever, every i-Pilot feature, plus the ability to follow depth contours, save and retrace your Humminbird Current Track, and return to waypoints. Available on select models.
- New i-Pilot: The most popular GPS trolling system now features a larger LCD screen and more intuitive control. Get the most accurate Spot-Lock ever, plus Advanced AutoPilot, track recording, and control of speed, steering and cruise control. Available on select models.
- Reinvented Spot-Lock with Jog: We just took our most trusted GPS feature to the next level. Spot-Lock uses GPS to lock you onto a fishing spot, and now we've reengineered it to work smarter and hold you stronger and more accurately than ever. Updated with hardware and software algorithms for better accuracy, Spot-Lock is the most accurate GPS anchor ever. You can see for yourself with the new "Distance to Spot" reading on the remote, to show you just how close you are. Plus, the new Jog feature lets you move your Spot-Lock in five-foot increments in any direction.
- CoPilot for Riptide Terrova: CoPilot™ wireless remote system comes standard* giving you push-button control of prop on/off, speed and steering. The compact remote is waterproof and floats, and can be mounted on your lanyard or wrist for easy access. One-touch AutoPilot activation and high-speed bypass, which lets you hit full speed in an instant.
- Stow & Deploy Lever: Easy in. Easy out. Everyday. That’s the thought behind Riptide Terrova's innovative stow/deploy mechanism. The balanced motor design makes stowing easy, and a master cut-off switch automatically turns off the motor when stowed.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Riptide Terrova's Push-to-Test Battery Meter gives you an instant “state of charge” reading at the push of a button, so you can see just how much longer you have on the water.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop: Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Advantage Minn Kota: Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
Cool, Quiet, Power: Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- Saltwater Advantage: Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide's premium-grade alloys are fortified by a multi-step cleaning process, tough-as-nails armor plating & a durable, saltwater-resistant powder coat paint. With layers of protection, the elements are truly protected. Fully Encapsulated Electronics: Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates Riptide control boards to protect the electronic circuitry. All electrical connections are sealed with waterproof heat-shrink tubing to keep saltwater out. Sacrificial Anode: We use metals that are properly balanced & a composite shaft to ward off galvanic corrosion. So the only piece left for saltwater to attack is this little zinc anode, which absorbs corrosion so the rest of the motor doesn't have to.
- This motor is backed up with Minn Kota’s two-year warranty