R5 Hand-Operated Transom Mount Trolling Motor
The R5 Transom Mount is the ultimate in strength, rigity, and durability. The aluminum alloy construction and stainless steel hinge pins make it one of the most powerful and durable trolling motors available. Put the control at your fingertips with the R5's ergonomic extending handle and a durable multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount.
The R5 transom mount features aluminum alloy construction with rugged powder-coat finish.
Industry Leading Transom Mount
The R5 transom mount features aluminum allow construction with a rugged powder coat finish. Stainless hings pins provide the ultimate in strength, rigidity and durability. Includes an easy-to-use tilt/stow/deploy mechanism and swing over knobs on the clamp screws, allowing you to lock the motor to the transom.
Put the control at your fingertips with the R5's ergonomic extending handle and a durable multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount.
- Digital variable speed control
- Reversible motor head for bow or transom mount operation
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish
- Ergonomic, extending handle puts control at your fingertips
- Taper-Lock Mount with 7-point adjustment
- Aluminum shaft provides strength and durability
- Solid aluminum and steel lower unit with powder coat finish
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Powerful lower unit runs cooler and lasts longer
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar
- Model: R5-70 FW HT 42"
- Peak thrust: 80 lbs
- Volts: 24V
- Shaft length: 42"
- Material: Composite
- Steering: Twist/Extendable
- Speed Control: Digital Variable
- Propeller: 3-Blade Machete