MotorGuide® R3 HT Digital Transom-Mount Trolling Motors are 12V freshwater workhorses offered in models with 40–55 lbs. of thrust and variable speed control. Aluminum alloy construction and stainless steel hinge pins make the R3 one of the most powerful and durable trolling motors available. The R3 is so quiet and smooth, it lets you get closer to the fish. A Taper-Lock mount has a 7-point adjustment, while a composite shaft provides strength and durability. The lower unit is solid aluminum and steel with a powder-coat finish. Other features include a stainless steel propeller shaft. A reversible motor head allows for bow- or transom-mount operation.
PowerMax Technology: MotorGuide PowerMax is a self-contained, sealed module that monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other parameters for a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. PowerMax eliminates outdated analog circuit boards and their related components, and allows you to dial a precise speed, resulting in longer battery life.
Tilt/Stow/Deploy: An easy-to-use tilt/stow/deploy mechanism and swing over knobs on the clamp screws allow you to lock the motor to the transom.
Twist-Tiller Operation: The R3 puts control at your fingertips with an ergonomic extending handle and a durable, multi-position, angle adjustment aluminum mount.^
- Reversible motor head for bow or transom mount operation
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish
- Ergonomic, extending handle puts control at your fingertips
- Taper-Lock Mount with 7-point adjustment
- Aluminum shaft provides strength and durability
- Solid aluminum and steel lower unit with powder coat finish
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Powerful lower unit runs cooler and lasts longer
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar
- Variable speed
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
R3-55 HT Digital 42"
|55||42"||Composite||49||12V||Digital Variable||Yes||16' - 20'|