The lightweight Sargus metal spinning reels are built Penn tough - with a corrosion resistant alumunum alloy body, cover and rotor and powerful features on the inside. The reels feature high speed gearing for moving baits quickly and fighting fish with efficiency. The handle on the Sargus reels can be converted to either right or left hand retrieve, depending on whats best for you. The oversized handle knob offers an extra measure of comfort for retrieving and battling fish. The Sargus series of spinning reels is well suited for many types of fishing in both fresh and saltwater.
- Sturdy aluminum body keeps precise gear alignment under heavy loads.
- Five stainless steel ball bearings.
- Infinite anti-reverse roller bearing.
- Stainless steel main shaft.
- Sealed drag knob.
- Techno-balanced rotor gives smooth retrieves, even with high cranking speeds.
- Braid capacity 30 lb:445 YD
- Braid capacity 40 lb:365 YD
- Braid capacity 50 lb:309 YD