Some of the greatest minds in the fishing industry have devoted their energies to designing the St. Croix Legend Xtreme. Boatloads of energy – to use a technical term. Quite frankly that’s what it takes to put together a series of 31 insanely sensitive models handcrafted using high-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with a carbon-matte scrim and reinforced with super-high-modulus SCVI graphite for added weight reduction. Our TET (Taper Enhancement Technology) blank design improves sensitivity. Add in ART,™ IPC® and FRS and a St. Croix-designed grip, and no one can argue these are not a product of the world’s leading fishing brainiacs.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Super high-modulus SCVI graphite with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Fuji® K-R Concept Tangle Free guides with SiC rings and exclusive E-color finish frames. Ideal for super braid, mono and fluorocarbon lines, the sloped frame and ring “shed” tangles before they become a problem.
- Fuji® SK2™ split reel seat for the ultimate in light weight and sensitivity.
- Xtreme-Skin handle repels water, dirt and fish slime and cleans up easily. Manufactured by St. Croix to provide outstanding angler comfort, casting efficiency and sensitivity.
- Machined-aluminum wind check, handle trim pieces and butt cap with logo badge.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Includes protective rod sack.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
|Power||Action||PCS||Line Weight||Lure Weight||
|LXS70LF2||2.13||1.09||L||Fast||2||4 - 8||1/16 - 1/4||3.8||6|
|LXS76MLXF2||2.32||1.17||ML||X-Fast||2||4 - 10||1/8 - 3/8||4.8||7|
|LXS76MF2||2.32||1.17||M||Fast||2||6 - 12||3/16 - 5/8||4.8||7|
|St. Croix Rods Warranty||[PDF, 89.24 KB]|